Archived website

This is an archived version of our website. For our current services, please use our live website.

Contact us

Do you want to contact a service?

Get a new bin, box or recycling container

Order your replacement

Report a missed bin collection

Tell us if your bin hasn't been emptied

Contact us

Tell us about a faulty streetlight

Let us know about a faulty streetlight, sign or bollard

Contact us

Report a non emergency housing repair

Let us know if you need a non urgent repair

Contact us

Still need to get in touch?

Emergency Housing Repairs

01709 336009

Non emergency Housing Repairs


Apply for benefit, report a change or see your next housing benefit payment.

Do it online

Council Tax

01709 336007

Email Council Tax

Adult Social Services

01709 822330

Email Adult Social Services

Children's social care

If you are worried about a child or young person, call to let us know

Tell us now - 01709 336080

Key Choices

Riverside House, Main Street, Rotherham, S61 2AQ

Contact Key Choices

Other enquiries

Have a general enquiry or want to talk to us about something else?

Contact us

Do you want to give us feedback?

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?