Archived website

This is an archived version of our website. For our current services, please use our live website.

Look for a council home

New council homes and housing association properties are advertised each week. If you are already a council tenant, you can swap your home with another tenant using the swap and move service.

Find out more

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?