Archived website

This is an archived version of our website. For our current services, please use our live website.

Worried about a child

Where the situation is an emergency you should contact the Police on 999.

Call the police on 999

If there is no immediate risk of significant harm, please complete a worried about a child form with details of your concerns.

Worried about a child – Member of the public

Worried about a child – Professional

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?